- Forget About Location, Location, Location
- What, When, Where, and How to Buy Real Estate in Canada
- The Real Estate Action Book
- “Grow into your future best” – Motivational set
- Ozzie is the only Canadian real estate advisor featured in Donald Trump’s new book: Trump: The Best Real Estate Advice I Ever Received: 100 Top Experts Share Their Strategies.
- Ozzie is also featured in a prominent chapter in the latest US Bestseller the Trendsetters.
- Peter C. Newman in his book Titans called him a Real Estate Guru.
- Vancouver Magazine called him one of the 45 brightest people in Vancouver
- Ozzie Jurock appears (22 years) every Saturday on the first class show “MoneyTalks” with Michael Campbell on CKNW.
- Ozzie Jurock appeared on BCTV for 18 years as a Real Estate Analyst
- He has also written hundreds of published real estate articles in The Vancouver Sun, Business in Vancouver, The Calgary Herald, The Edmonton Journal, The Globe and Mail, The Western Investor and dozens of magazines. (List of published articles).
- Several thousand people have subscribed to his monthly and weekly newsletters Jurock Real Estate Insider, Jurock’s Facts by Email, and his weekly Hotline.
- Over 600 attendees attend The Landrush Real Estate Conferences in the spring (23 years) and the Real Estate Outlook conferences in the fall (20 years).
- He has won 1st prize at the Morguard Literary Awards – twice.
- He has won the Bestselling Author Award from the US based National Academy of Bestselling Authors 2011.
- He has won The Editor’s Choice Award by Celebrity Press 2011
- He has received Vancouver’s Sales and Marketing Executives (SME) the “Sales and Service Achievement Award“
Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul says:
Ozzie Jurock (FRI) Past Positions:
- President of Royal LePage (Res.) in charge of over 7000 (PLUS 3000 support staff) salespeople, CANADA
- Chairman and CEO of NRS Block Bros., CANADA, USA
- President of Red Carpet Real Estate, USA
- President of ProPhase Inc. Data Corporation, CANADA
- President Royal Lepage Asia based (Taiwan, Hong Kong and Tokyo). TAIWAN
- President of DATUM Real Estate Management Services, TAIWAN
- President of FeatureWeb, Vancouver
- President of Jurock International Net and Jurock New Media Vancouver
He has served as president of the Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster Real Estate Board, as Chairman of the arbitration Committee of the Vancouver Real Estate Board.
Further he served on the boards of the BC Real Estate Council, the Vancouver Real Estate Board, the UBC Real Estate Research Bureau, the Quality Council of BC and the Advisory Board of BCIT among others.
His busy life found him elected president of the Canada Taiwan Trade Association.
He also served as a judge for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the year award.
Currently he is also serving as a judge at the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board Building Awards (2011-2014).
He is featured in Who’s Who in Canada, Who’s Who in America, BC and the US, as well as the Louis Rukeyser’s Who’s Who.
Oh, and his recipe for Salmon Wellington is featured in the Chicken Soup of the Soul cookbook (weeeellll…his wife had something to do with that!)
He is also plays as an Internet DJ with 15,800 listeners worldwide
Yet, he still finds time to hold over 80 speeches a year.
Ozzie Jurock is known as one of Canada’s leading business motivators and his investor outlook conferences attract audiences of over 500 attendees every time. There is only one reason: Ozzie Jurock delivers more than he promises.
Ralph Case is President of the Real Estate Action GroupTM, an organization with monthly membership designed to help members take action in Real Estate investing. www.reag.ca
Ralph is also a co-founder of Worldwide Referrals Realty (www.worldwidereferrals.com), has been a speaker at Real Estate and Investment conferences in the United States and Canada, and owns a Real Estate development and syndication company. He is an author in the books: Real Estate Action and the bestseller: Trendsetters.
Ralph doesn’t just talk the talk, he practices what he teaches! In the last 10 years he has bought and sold over 2500 residential units either individually or with his joint venture partners. Clearly he is a man of ACTION! His specialty is “Action Plans” and he meets monthly with Real Estate Action Group members to perfect their plans and reach their goals.
An investor since 1981, Ralph specializes in putting together joint venture partnerships to profit from land and apartment building deals. His speciality is identifying opportunities where proper management can unlock significant gains in net operating income (NOI).