Weekly Thought Starter #13: The Ultimate Secret to Getting Absolutely Everything you want
April 2nd, 2018
“The degree to which a person can grow
is directly proportional to
the amount of truth he can accept about himself
without running away.”
— Leland Val Van De Wall
IN TODAY’S ISSUE:
- The Ultimate Secret to Getting Absolutely Everything you want
THE ULTIMATE SECRET TO GETTING ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU WANT – – MIKE HERNACKI
At the last meeting I discussed the original founding father of the REIN group Alan Jacques and how he re-invented himself in his lifetime, the last such re-invention – as an artist. At his recent art exhibition, he talked a bit about this book “The ultimate secret” – in fact – he handed out copies.
This was a great memory for me, as that book, like “Think and grow rich” is part of the foundation of all motivational thought. It also was one of the very early books that alludes to vibration…not just positive thinking. In fact it goes to the very core of my belief system and what indeed we teach at our Real Estate Action Weekends.
We say: “The price of success is belief.” What it really means is even better expressed in the book.
Here are the relevant excerpts:
“In order to accomplish something, you must be willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish it.” Please note the “whatever it takes”. Not half-hearted, not filled with doubt, not maybe… WHATEVER IT TAKES!
But the key that I found so interesting is this paragraph:
“This is it – the whole Secret – and contrary to what you might have read or heard before, it stops there! It demands nothing more of you. Another extremely important part of the message lies in what the principle does not say. The principle does not say that you must actually do whatever it takes. It does not say that you have to physically take on every single task necessary for accomplishment of what you want. It does not demand specific action. – But you must be willing to …
Sounds difficult to understand? Think about it…It relates directly to our vibrations with the universe, our internal belief system.
This is deep. Here it is : “THE PRICE OF SUCCESS IS BELIEF” We must believe!
Further: “To get what you want, you must recognize something that at first may be difficult, even painful to look at. You must recognize that you alone are the source of all the conditions and situations in your life. You must recognize that whatever your world looks like right now, you alone caused it to look that way. The state of your health, your finances, your personal relationships, your professional life – all of it is your doing, yours and no one else’s.”
LIVE LIFE LARGE!
Ozzie and Ralph
When you’re going through hell, keep going!”
— Winston Churchill
1) PLEASE NOTE: Your next exciting meeting will be the Monday of April 9th, 2018 at 6:30 PM (sharp!).The meeting will be at: The Vancouver Alpen Club, 4875 Victoria Drive, Vancouver. If you are bringing a guest, please e-mail email@example.com.
2) NEXT ACTION PLAN/GOAL SETTING MEETINGS:
Next Action Plan Meeting is April 9, 2018 at 5:30 (Alpen House before the monthly meeting).
Action plan meetings are the foundation of your REAG membership. At these informal meetings there are no wrong answers. Groups of approximately 10 members share their goals and develop specific 3- day “action plans” to bring them to reality. Earl Nightingale said, “Success is the progressive realization of a worthwhile goal”. At the action plan meetings, we celebrate small successes and acknowledge everyone’s progress. The idea is to keep focused on a monthly basis and get into action. It’s all part of the process of “growing into your future best”. Sign up today!
April 18th we had our conference call for new investors.
This Monday, April 25th at 7pm, we will have our conference call for investors 1-5 properties who want to take it to the next level. To sign up please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, on Monday May 2nd is for experienced investors with 5+ properties who want to take it to the next level. To sign up please e-mail email@example.com
For Action Plan meetings registration go to: https://www.reag.ca/events/categories/action-plan-meeting/
Action Plan meeting participants are seeing great success! Try attending the next one!
3) Make sure to explore all the new and exciting features at www.reag.ca.
Take a look at your own private member section. Create your own team, post your deals with photos, respond to other deals directly with the posting member. Use it! We developed it with YOU in mind. Feedback is welcome.
4) Don’t forget the “NEW Deal section” on our website for your deals. If you haven’t used it, TRY IT! It is so simple to submit. Include photos now. You get exposure to thousands of investors! Remember to re-submit after 14 days if necessary.
5) Facebook. If you are on Facebook. Twitter and LinkedIn, check out our REAG page and “like it” for updates on members, activities, and Real Estate updates.
Ozzie and Ralph are also on Facebook Twitter and Linkedin and you are welcome to “friend” us!
6) GET YOUR REAG MEMBERSHIP FREE! Remember that you get 2 free months for every friend you introduce who signs up for REAG! So if you introduce 6 friends…your year is free!! Your guest can attend a monthly meeting preview ONCE ONLY and you must register their name with Max (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the meeting.
7) Elevator speeches: if you are using a PowerPoint presentation, you must send it to us at least 24 hours before the monthly meetings! Try cutting down to 3 slides!
8) Also don’t forget to bring your offers to the monthly meetings to be entered into our Wine Bottle draw! They must be real offers, not chicken scratches on a piece of paper. But they do not have to be accepted, the idea is to MAKE OFFERS!