Real Estate Action Group Monthly Meeting – ZOOM
Date(s) - 04/06/2020
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Our Dearest Reaggies,
For our April Monthly meeting, we some news:
The Alpen Club has decided to close down until after Easter. However, the GOOD NEWS is that we will still have our meeting! Just on the computer.
For the April Monthly meeting, we will use the unusual but exciting app ZOOM!
This will allow us to have multiple speakers, presentations and more importantly, YOU can ask ‘chat’ questions of our speakers!
It is most easy to join!
You will get an invite to the email address you are receiving this email on.
Please review here on the procedure:
- Marc: How to show your house/listing in a health crisis
- Ralph: Staying Positive in Tough Times
- Kyle: A mortgage at 1.45%?
- Kyle: The mortgage market in flux
- Tony Spagnuolo: Legal issues where everyone works at home
- Ozzie: The Numbers
- Ozzie: The future outcome – after the health crisis is over
- Brent: Invest now, or stay on sidelines
All of us at REAG are looking forward to this first ever event!
Unfortunately the beer and wine will have to come from your own bar..
The REAG TEAM
PS: The actual code to enter our April meeting on ZOOM will be emailed to you by Thursday
PSS: The Awards function will be postponed for one month (we need to have pictures), to our May 11 Meeting