Real Estate Outlook 2017 – If you don’t have your ticket register with Max!
Date(s) - 09/24/2016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 2017 theme is “New Opportunities”
* In today’s mad world there is so much conflicting advice: “New foreigner tax, new opportunities, buy real estate, sell real estate, buy gold, sell gold, are we in a deflation, depression, runaway inflation?”
On September 24th, Outlook 2017 will lift the cobwebs of confusion and replace them with a well-reasoned and researched outlook of the future. We’ll answer YOUR questions and help get your mind into clarity.
If you did not receive your ticket, please e-mail Max (firstname.lastname@example.org) and he will add you to the registration list.
* For 24 years, had you attended this conference and acted on the advice of the speakers … you would have been rich beyond your wildest dreams!
This year’s multi speaker, all day conference addresses a number of special areas:
- Will Vancouver recover from the tax intro?
- What sleeper areas should investors buy in British Columbia?
- What does Brexit mean for us?
- Where to invest in the U.S.?
- How will oil prices change?
- Will the Canadian Dollar rebound?
- Will the Chinese and other foreign money stop coming to Vancouver?
Guest speakers include
- Ozzie Jurock (Donald Trump says he received the best real estate advice from Ozzie) – detailed forecasts for Vancouver Island, Kootenays and the Okanagan as well as the Lower Mainland.
- Ozzie Jurock will also discuss the new tax fallout and consequences
- Rick Hoogendoorn – Ace developer and Realtor in Victoria
- Todd Smith – Top Phoenix Realtor talking about why Phoenix is STILL hot!
- Kyle Green – getting the best mortgage in today’s tough market
- Ralph Case – Entreating clarity and confidence in your real estate investments
Plus, a sterling lineup of expert speakers (no money down expert too!) advise on investing, mortgages and making money in real estate across North America. Further, all attendees receive 100 deals under $100,000 in B.C!
Don’t miss Outlook 2017.